Valid since 06 May 2019.
Personal data is any information about a natural person that enables to identify the person directly or indirectly.
The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter the user) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data.
Users are all individuals who visit the website, place orders at online shop, subscribe to newsletters or provide PALTFORT OÜ with their information.
Processing of personal data
The data controller of personal data is PALTFORT OÜ
Collection and use of personal data
PALTFORT OÜ collects the following personal data of the user through the website as described below:
- user name and email address – when subscribing to the mailing list or sending an e-mail;
- user name, email address, contact phone, delivery address of the goods – when ordering goods from the online shop;
- user name, email address
- web traffic statistics
PALTFORT OÜ uses personal data:
- to respond to the user’s queries;
- to perform the orders submitted by the user in the online shop, for example to deliver the goods, communicate with the user, transmit the invoices;
- to improve the user experience of the website and to market it more effectively by using the user web traffic data.
PALTFORT OÜ may authorize other persons (hereinafter the data processor) to process personal data of the user, and whose product or service PALTFORT OÜ uses to provide services to the user. PALTFORT OÜ and the data processor have concluded a contract according to which the processor is obliged to keep the processed personal data confidential and to ensure the protection of personal data.
Data processors provide:
- A system for email transmission and management;
- website accommodation;
- the delivery for online shop orders;
- the analysis of the website traffic;
Retention and security of personal data
PALTFORT OÜ retains all personal data for as long as it is necessary to attain the objective or according to the law.
PALTFORT OÜ will take all reasonable measures to protect the processed personal data. Access to the rectification and processing of personal data is restricted only to data processors and the personal data of all users is treated as confidential.
The user has the right at any time to prohibit the processing of their personal data, unless it is necessary for performing a contractual requirement, including to perform the order from the online shop.
The user has the right to:
- request access to their personal data;
- request the rectification of their personal data or deletion of the data according to the terms provided by law;
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data
- request the transfer of personal data.
To execute their rights, the user must send the corresponding request to firstname.lastname@example.org In order to ensure the security of the processing of personal data, the request of the user must be digitally signed. PALTFORT OÜ has the right to reject the user’s request if the identification of person is not possible or the transfer of personal data is not secure.